Quixel Mixer v2019.1.0.0 for Windows
- Introducing Mask Stack; unlocking a whole new level of creativity through a total synergy between scans and procedurals
- Includes Several Mask types: Normal, ImageMask, Noise Generators (Perlin, Simplex, Worley), Positional Gradient, Patterns (Checker, Square, Circle, Gradient), Solid Value and Curvature
- Also includes Modifier Components: Blur (Gaussian, Directional), Bevel, Brightness/Contrast, Invert, Clamp, Gradient Remap, Normalize, Transform and Circular Transform.
- Added new mask visualisation modes (Active Mask, Layer Mask)
- Added support to save and load mask stack presets
- Added support to copy/paste individual mask stack elements and entire mask stacks
- Considerably improved memory usage overall and especially during exports
- New Viewport grid added
- Added "exit without saving" dialogue.
- Added Shortcuts Menu (Help->View Shortcuts)
- Added option to Enable/Disable Tool tips in User Interface Preferences.
- Improved Color Picker UI
- Option to open asset folder in local library.
- Added option to Rename in right click menu in layers
- Added option to rename Project right click menu
- Improved view change log menu
- Added option to scale viewport for better performance on high resolution screens
- Added various options to improve performance for lower-end systems (under performance settings).
- Added indication that Mix is unsaved.
- Fixed issue with shift painting where the start point gets painted twice
- Fixed Issue in saving custom brushes
- Fixed Issue in saving mixes
- And Numerous other small bug fixes